List Of Documents Needed For Initial Consultation
- List of all creditors, including name, address, account number, balance due. (Do not use bills themselves as substitute for list, but bring bills to verify information). Use the correspondence address for credit card bills, not the billing address. The correspondence is usually provided on the back of the bill. Include all debts owed to family, friends, employers, taxing authorities, utilities, mortgage lenders, automobile loans and leases.
- List of all co-signers, including name, address and copy of the underlying loan document.
- Six months of your most recent paycheck stubs AND evidence of any other income you have received over the past twelve months.
- Certificates of title to all titled assets, including but not limited to vehicles, motors, mobile homes, trailers, motorcycles.
- Copies of your federal tax returns for the last three years with W-2s.
- Prior addresses over last three years and the dates you resided at each.
- Go to www.annualcreditreport.com and obtain a free credit report.
- If you are paying a car payment, copies of your car loan papers.
At my bankruptcy law office, I represent clients throughout Gahanna, and Columbus, Ohio, including the communities of Reynoldsburg, Delaware, Newark, Lancaster, Circleville, London, Bexley, Pickerington, Pataskala, New Albany, Obetz, Westerville, Worthington, Powell, Dublin, Hilliard, Grove City, and Grandview; and in Franklin, Delaware, Licking, Fairfield, Pickaway, Madison, Athens, Fayette, Galia, Hocking, Jackson, Logan, Morrow, Pike, Ross, Union, and Vinton Counties.
The Bankruptcy Abuse Prevention and Consumer Protection Act of 2005 requires the following notice: My firm is a Debt Relief Agency. I help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.